.

.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week by Week Pregnancy Photos.

I have found that there is nothing more important than pictures during this lifetime. While I was pregnant with Mason, I had a friend tell me about how she took a picture of herself at the start of every week while she was pregnant so someday later on she could show her son how she had developed overtime while pregnant with him. I thought it was such a great idea that I started to do it myself with Mason and then again with Penelope. After I gave birth, I stopped taking pictures of my growing stomach and starting taking weekly pictures of my growing babies. Once Mason turned two, I stopped doing it weekly and started doing it monthly and maybe this next year when he turns three, I'll do it yearly. (Haven't thought that far ahead yet!)
 
But it's so easy and so quick to just take a picture of your stomach at the start of every week and run over to Walmart print the pictures off and throw them into a book and write what each week was down below. It's so fun to look at later on and you can show your children as well!
 
Here are some ideas of how to do it that I just LOVE!


 
Now I had a lot more photos to add but for some reason my computer didn't like them.
But if you want other cute ideas for pregnany photos go to pinterest.com
Some people have posted some REALLY cute ideas that I wish I had tried.
Good luck and happy photo taking!
 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Kourtney,
    my little baby girl was born 22nd August 2012 :) I'm the happiest woman in the world! Thank you for your blog, a lot of tips and helpful hints :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kourtney,
    do you play lullabies to your children? Which are their favourite?
    Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete