.

.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Benefits Of Placenta Encapsulation

Last night I posted a picture of my placenta capsules and since then people have been asking me what the benefits are of it and secondly, why I would actually consider taking them. The benefits are amazing as crazy as it may sound. I've done it after all of my children and have had no problems with it and no regrets, In fact they help. I'll leave the final decision up to you but here are some of the benefits I have found with them:

  • Help to balance your hormones
  • Replenish depleted iron levels
  • Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
  • Reduce post-natal bleeding
  • Increase milk production – this has been proven in a study
  • Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period
  • Increase your energy levels

No comments:

Post a Comment