.

.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baby Items!

Since I found out I was expecting a girl, I haven't been able to stop shopping! I wanted to share some of the clothes I have bought for her so far and also share the places I shop.

Here are some clothes we have boughten for our little princess so far;;




The places I like to shop for baby clothes are; Petit Tresor, Bonpoint, and Marie-Chanel.

Another big thing is a carseat. Everyone wants their baby to be safe and normally the safest carseats are HUNDREDS of dollars which indeed is annoying but I am willing to spend the highest amount to make sure nothing happens to my children.

While I did keep the crib from Mason, I wanted something different this time. This time we went with a circular crib and I absolutely LOVE it. They're available at potterbarnkids.com for about 1000. 

Enjoy shopping dolls!
I know I am!


1 comment:

  1. These clothes are so cute :))
    A circular crib? Wow, that's interesting :)
    Will you keep the stroller from Mason?
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete