.

.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl!

This pregnancy with our little girl has been much harder than my first pregnancy with Mason. The morning sickness was terrible and sleep isn't even in my vocabulary anymore (not like it was to begin with anyways).

My mood goes from delightful to bitchy in approximately .5 seconds. It's amazing how quickly one tiny thing can affect me so much these days. Poor Scott, I literally just want to rip his head off most days now. I do have to give him credit though, he has learned to just stand there, smile, and say nothing and let me have my moody little fits. 

In the mean time, My friend Joyce and I have had such a BLAST decorating our babies rooms together. She's pregnant too. Most of you probably know Joyce, she's my family's and my makeup artist. We have just been shopping till we drop getting ready for our little peanut's arrivals. Both of us couldn't have gotten pregnant at a better time. Pregnancy is so much better when you have a friend who is pregnant at the exact same time as you are. We always have late night phone calls about the weirdest things. It's a wonder our men put up with us still.

Mason sort of understands that mommy is having a baby but I can still see that it's a little confusing for him. We've brought him to a few of the appointments and point out the baby and he thinks its great but I think reality will more likely set in with him once the baby is physically here.
I'm definitely looking to get pregnancy pictures done again. With Mason, I did a few completely naked and they came out sooo beautifully done.
See what I mean? If you're comfortable with your bump, you should most definitely look into having something like this done. You'll love the outcome!

Baby girl Disick (she is named, we're just not telling you yet) is quite the little gymnast. She hardly moves all day but come night time when mommy says it's time for bed, she comes alive! Throwing parties in my tummy all night long (hence the no sleeping thing) She already has daddy wrapped around her finger though. Scott constantly reads to her, talks to her, kisses and rubs my tummy. He's been amazing. It's amazing how excited she gets inside of me the second she hears daddy's voice, it was like they had a instantaneous bond from the moment she could start hearing in the womb. I love it <3

I think that's all for now dolls. Comment on this post if there's anything else you guys would like me to post about.
Hope all is well with all of you new mothers, soon to be moms, and the old time moms (don't take that personally please, you're just more experienced than the rest of us youngins :) 

Love always,
Kourtney.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kourtney, I will have a baby girl too :) I'm so happy and my boyfriend is so proud daddy-to-be :)
    Maybe you should show us how your girl's room looks like or show some sweet clothes or some stuffs that you bought to her :)
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete