.

.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Congratulations Kim and Kanye!


As most of you already know, my family started off 2013 with a bang! My sister Kim and her boyfriend Kanye announced to the family at Christmas time that they were expecting a baby. It has been so hard for my family and I to keep this under tight wraps. I know I have been wanting to shout it from the rooftops since I found out. 
All Kim has ever wanted was a family of her own and it has taken her some time and mistakes to get to that point in her life where she can make one with someone she loves. We are so thrilled that Kanye is a part of our family and so blessed to be able to have another little one running around.

I guess there isn't really much of a point to his blog except for me congratulating the happy couple. And also telling my little sister that I am so happy for her and I know she'll be the greatest mom ever. 

And to my little Koko and Lamar, you're time is coming. God has a plan for you two and he's up above creating the most perfect baby for you two because afterall you two deserve nothing but the best.

xoxo.
Kourtney

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Kim and Kanye and ohhh that is such an amazing message to kloe and lamar - and to kim here's to having 2013 babies....

    ReplyDelete