.

.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mason and Penelope's First Trip To See Snow!

This holiday season seemed to sneak up on me. We left Miami to go back home to Cali and a week later it was Christmas and I felt the family never really got to celebrate the holidays. So Scott and I decided to take a quick 4 day get away to Deer Valley, Utah! It was Mason's and Penelope's first time experiencing snow and Mason loved it! Mason also started to learn to ski on this mini vacation and we all just had such a blast.

We went tubing, made snow angels/snowmen and even shared the occasional cup of hot coco! Scott and I did manage to sneak away one night for a nice romantic dinner together to be able to reflect and catch up which was nice.
I'm so glad we managed to do this especially for the youngins to be able to see snow finally! Hopefully we can do this on a yearly basis now!



2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I love your blog. Been checking back for a new one. Would love to see more posts:)

    ReplyDelete