.

.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Bottles && Sippy Cups.

While I did breastfeed until Mason was over a year old, I also had to use bottles sometimes. I thought I'd share the kind of bottles I did use when I had to use them and you should definitely considering using them, they are amazing. 

I used Avent. 

They are BPA free and Mason always had great success with feeding off of them. They especially help babies who have acid reflux or colic. They have many different choices of nipple flow and the bottles come in a variety of sizes. They're easy to clean and I never had a issue with them leaking. 

Obviously Mason no longer drinks from a bottle so for sippy cups I still go strong with Avent.
They also come in a variety of shapes and sizes and some also have handles on BOTH sides of the cup which is helpful when you first transition over to a sippy cup. They're all spill proof so no worries there!



I have also heard that Dr. Browns bottles are very good too. Similar to Avent but I have yet to try them out myself. Avent has me hooked and I think that's what I'll be using when need be for my next little one as well.


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I am a first time mom and all we use is Avent for her bottles and her pacifiers. She loves her soothie pacifiers from Avent and the only bottle she has ever used. She will be turning one on Friday! (it's crazy how fast this year has gone by!)

    I'm excited you are doing a blog for first time mommys!! I like to hear what other mommys are doing and what's good ;) so...thank you!! Look forward to more

    ReplyDelete