.

.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Having Sex While Pregnant :)

Every normal human being loves sex (lets face it) so just because you're pregnant does not mean you should stop being intimate with your loved one. Your baby won't get poked in the eye by your husbands/boyfriends penis and your baby won't remember it when he/she is born so no worries there. 
While I have found most woman find themselves fat, unattractive, and gross during pregnancy, men find it to be quite the opposite. There is nothing Scott loves more than me being pregnant. He thinks i'm the sexiest/hottest when pregnant and he never fails to tell me that on a regular basis. And while I'm not a lesbian or bi-sexual I think a pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing as well. You have to be one hell of a woman to carry a baby around for 9 months and spends hours if not days in labor so kudos to you! 
Scott and I are very open with our sex life as most of you know from watching with the show so I won't hold back by saying I am much lets say needier when pregnant than I am at any other time. I've always found sex to be much more pleasureable when pregnant as well which some woman will beg to differ. I guess it depends on the woman. Some woman prefer to have sex right up until their water breaks and go into labor which I think is a little extreme but you can't hurt the baby so screw away!

From my personal experiences I have found that I don't want to do it as much during the first trimester because I'm still dealing with morning sickness, mood swings, ect. The second trimester is when it all comes back to me and it's all I want to do and during the third trimester I go back to not wanting sex so much during my eighth and ninth mood. I'm too big, and exhausted to even think about having sex. All of these feelings are completely normal.

It is safe for your partner to give you oral while pregnant. He can lick your vagina (God I feel so dirty typing this) However make sure he does NOT blow into your vagina. Blowing into your vagina can cause a air bubble which can they get into your bloodstream causing harm. So lick away boys :)

Missionary can get extremely uncomfortable while pregnant so here are some positions I looked up on the internet that can be better for you

  • Straddle your partner as he lies on his back. This way, there'll be no weight on your abdomen and you can control the depth of penetration.
  • Straddle your partner as he sits on a sturdy chair.
  • Lie side-by-side with your partner facing your back and entering from behind. (Deep thrusts can become uncomfortable as the months pass. Penetration tends to be shallower in this position.)
  • Lie on your side, tilted back somewhat with a pillow wedged under your back to support you as you face your partner. This position allows him to keep most of his weight off your belly.
  • Shift your bottom to the side or foot of the bed and lie back with your knees bent and feet perched at the edge of the mattress. (After your first trimester, wedge a pillow under one side so you're not completely flat on your back.) Your partner kneels or stands in front of you.
  • Support yourself on your knees and elbows. Your partner kneels and enters from behind you.
It's normal to have some cramping during or after sex/orgasm. However if it doesn't go away within a few minutes or if there's any pain or bleeding be sure to call your doctor right away.

Happy Humping Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment